Campus and Welfare Section is located at Ground floor of Administrative Block of Regional Institute of Education, Mysuru.It is provided the welfare services of the RIE campus.
The Hierarchy of this Section :
1. House Keeping –Care of the campus and Institute Buildings
2. Health Centre-Proving medical facilities for Staff members, Students and DMS Students
3. Store Procurement- Purchases of materials and equipment’s for the Institute requirements
4. Carpentering- Carpentering works
1. Allotment of residential quarters
2. Civil / Electrical work / Repair and Maintenance work in the campus and in office building of the Institute, through Central Public Works Department, Govt. of India
3. Payment of Electricity Bill, Water Bill, CPWD Payments etc.
4. Welfare activities like Yoga Classes, New Year Celebration, Foundation Day, Independence Day, Republic day etc.
5. Security is to be provided by well skilled Security guards though outsourcing Agencies
Application forms related to by Campus & Welfare Section :
1. Jeep/Car Requisition - click here to download
2. Requisition form for maintenance / repair work of staff quarters/ Hostels/School/ Institute Buildings - click here to download