Regional Institute of Education Mysore has perpetual access to the following eBooks from Sage publisher. You can click on the title to access it online.
9. Assessment powered teaching / Nancy W. Sindelar
10. Becoming an emotionally intelligent teacher / William Powell, Ochan Kusuma-Powell ; foreword by Arthur L. Costa and Robert J. Garmston.
11. Being an effective headteacher / Trevor Male.
12. Contemporary issues in learning and teaching / Edited by Margery McMahon, Christine Forde & Margaret Martin.
13. Cross-curricular approaches to teaching and learning / Edited by Chris Rowley and Hilary Cooper
14. Effective strategies for teaching in K-8 classrooms / Kenneth D. Moore & Jacqueline Hansen
15. Formative assessment for teaching and learning / Bill Boyle and Marie Charles
16. How to be a successful teacher : strategies for personal and professional development / Paul Castle and Scott Buckler
17. How to teach thinking and learning skills : a practical programme for the whole school / C. J. Simister
18. Innovative teaching and learning in primary schools / Des Hewitt and Susan Tarrant
19. Online teaching in the digital age / Pat Swenson and Nancy A. Taylor
20. Subject teaching in primary education / Edited by Patrick Smith and Lyn Dawes
21. Supporting new teachers : a how-to guide for leaders / Lynn F. Howard ; Foreword by Lisa Parker
22. Teacher action research : building knowledge democracies / Gerald J. Pine
23. Teacher leadership and behaviour management / Edited by Bill Rogers
24. Teaching able, gifted and talented children : strategies, activities and resources / Clive Tunnicliffe
25. Teaching as principled practice : managing complexity for social justice / Linda R. Kroll & et.al
26. Teaching children who are hard to reach : relationship-driven classroom practice / Michael J. Marlowe and Torey Hayden
27. Teaching creative and critical thinking in schools / Russell Grigg and Helen Lewis
28. Teaching for wisdom, intelligence, creativity, and success / Robert J. Sternberg, Linda Jarvin and Elena L. Grigorenko
29. Teaching history : developing as a reflective secondary teacher / Ian Phillips
30. Teaching large classes : tools and strategies / Elisa Carbone
31. 10 best teaching practices : how brain research, learning styles, and standards define teaching competencies / Donna Walker Tileston
32. Tools for teaching conceptual understanding, secondary : designing lessons and assessments for deep learning / Julie Stern, Krista Ferraro and Juliet Mohnkern
33. Using drama to teach personal, social and emotional skills / Jacqui O'Hanlon and Angie Wootten
34. What every teacher should know about diverse learners / Donna Walker Tileston
35. What successful teachers Do : 101 research-based classroom strategies for new and veteran teachers / Neal A. Glasgow and Cathy D. Hicks
36. What successful teachers do in inclusive classrooms : 60 research-based teaching strategies that help special learners succeed / Sarah J. McNary, Neal A. Glasgow and Cathy D. Hicks