M.A., Ph.D., M.Ed
Serving NCERT from past 35 years. Out of that 16 years were served in NIE, NCERT, New Delhi.
Joined NCERT in 1983.
(a) Present Post held:
- Dean of Instructions
- Professor, Education.
Regional Institute of Education ,Manasa Gangotri, Mysore - 570 006
- Former Director
Central Institute of Indian Language, Ministry of Higher Education, Hunsur Road , Mysore.
(b) Length of Service: 40 years
(c) Experience as professor: Since April, 2005
Apart from Teaching M.Ed, M.Sc Ed, B.Sc Ed,. B.A Ed, and Dip in Guidance and Counselling;
- Nodal Officer: SSA Monitoring of Karnataka – MHRD Assignment
- Nodal Officer: Entire Southern Region (covering Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and Laksha Dweep) of
Quality Monitoring of SSA (NCERT Programme)
Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (NCERT Programme)
Early Literacy Programme (NCERT Programme)
- Member: National Resource Group (NRG) of SSA (NCERT and MHRD Group)
- Member: Annual Work Plan and Budget (AWPB) of Karnataka at MHRD, New Delhi for Mid Day Meal Prog.
- Member: Joint Review Mission (JRM) of Govt of India and World Bank for SSA:
1. Mission 1: Arunachal Pradesh
2. Mission 2: Uttarakhand
- Member: Fourth Review Mission of Mid Day Meal: Karnataka
- Member: Executive Committee of SSA, Karnataka.
- Member: State Steering cum Monitoring Committee on Mid Day Meals (Karnataka and MHRD)
- Member: Core Committee: Karnataka Elementary Teacher Education Curriculum (KETEC 2012) DSERT, Karnataka.
- Chairman: Curriculum Support Material Development Committee of KETEC 2012 (Developed Teacher Educators’ Handbook, Source Books, Manual for ‘Practice in Teaching and Internship for D. Ed’) DSERT, Karnataka.
- Chairman: D.Ed Curriculum Implementation Committee, Karnataka
(a) Books, Monographs, Training Packages, Modules, and Chapters in Books: 33
(b) Research papers published: (National and International Journals) 64
(c) Research Compendium Edited/Coordinated: Indian Educational Abstracts: 11
(d) National/ Regional Level Reports Prepared: 12
(e) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and MDM Monitoring and Supervision Reports 62
(f) Papers presented at regional Level, national level and International level
Conferences and seminars: 14
(g) News Paper Article: 1
(h) Book Reviews: 3
(i) Guiding Doctoral students, M.Phil students and M.Ed students
(j) Developed and Standardized Psychological Tests 6